June 7-8, 2022:
An International Workshop on Measurement and Control of Robotics, focusing among others on virtual reality, risky interventions, and environmental surveillance. This will follow the successful 7th IARP-RISE’2015 held at the Portuguese Naval Base (BNL), the 9th and 10th RISE’2019/2021 held at ICI, Belgium, the ISMCR’2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 held in Belgium, US, Hungary, and Japan. It is aiming to gather high-quality original contributions with the final goal of assessing the most recent developments in this utmost domain of science and technology. The Session the scope covers a broad spectrum ranging from advanced conceptual and virtual design and methodology, sensors, actuators, instrumentation, and real-time control algorithms to innovative robotics, mobile (ground/aerial/undersea) robotics, personal and collective protection, multilevel rescue operations, and management applications. It will contribute to providing a full picture of the state-of-the-art in the area of increasing risk or industries. The keywords you will use are essential to organize the different sessions for this conference.
A physical Workshop and a Video-workshop will be held at ICI on the same dates.
Scope and Topics
Measurement of CBRNE – related environmental risks
Environmental surveillance (air quality, pollution, etc)
Search and Rescue by incidents/accidents/disasters)
Medical Management (teaching facilities, entertainment facilities, hospitality facilities, etc.)
Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and Robotics Trends
Detection sensing systems
September 28-30, 2022
Robotics and Virtual Tools for a New Era. (This ONLINE Seminar is a global event hosted by the IMEKO/TC17 and the event coordinators' group members)
Abstracts are solicited from prospective authors on topics related to the theme of Robotics and Virtual Tools for a New Era. ISMCR 2022, for its 25th event highlights of the program.
This symposium will focus on various aspects of research, applications, and trends of robotics, advanced human-robot systems, and applied technologies, e.g. in the fields of robotics, telerobotics, autonomous vehicles, self-piloted electric passenger drones, simulator platforms, as well as virtual/augmented reality, Metaverse, and 3D modeling and simulation. All papers will have peer reviews and will be published with IMEKO guidelines.
Like its previous editions, ISMCR 2022 will serve as a forum for the exchange of recent research results and novel ideas in robotic technologies and applications in support of our theme of Robotics and Virtual Tools for a New Era. The topics may include but are not limited to the following-
• Sensors/Smart Sensors their Integration / Fusion
• Advanced Controls and Actuators
• Methods of Artificial Intelligence in Robotics
• Humanoid, Climbing/Walking, Service, and Autonomous Robots
• Self-piloted electric passenger drones and vehicles
• Anthropomorphic Robots/Mobile Robots
• Tele-existence / Telepresence
• Augmented Reality / Mixed Reality / Virtual Reality
• Artificial Intelligence / IoT
• Intelligent CAD and IMS
• Visual / Auditory / Tactile / Force Displays
• VR Interaction and Navigation Techniques, Distributed VR Systems, and Motion Tracking
• VR Input and Output Devices, Innovative Applications of VR
• Education and Entertainment Robots
• Medical and Healthcare Robots
• Micro and Nano Robots
• Innovative Robotics Application