Registration is now open. Registration Site.
NOTES on registration, PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING:
- ISMCR has negotiated lower hotel rates for the NASA Hilton. (See Lodging for more information) You may decide to choose alternate hotels and arrange for your transportation while considering their proximity to the conference venue (University of Houston-Clear Lake).
- ISMCR is not responsible for transportation to/from the airport to the Hilton Hotel. However, we will facilitate collaborating for group rides when the arrival and departure times are provided to us. Please contact Transportation@ISMCR.org if you need further information.
- If you have a guest who will not be attending the symposium but will attend the meals, please purchase additional tickets for them in the "Agenda" section.
- If you are interested in visiting Space Center Houston outside of the symposium time, please send an email to SCHTix@ismcr.org indicating how many tickets you will require. If we have enough interest, we will arrange the group purchase of tickets at a reduced rate. The regular price is $29.95/ticket. If we purchase as a group of 15 or more it will be $20.00/ticket.
- Current number of tickets requested: 1 (as of 30 June)
We look forward to your participation in the International Symposium on Measurement and Control in Robotics.
Registration for all attendees/authors includes:
- Two breakfasts,
- Two lunches,
- A Friday evening dinner.
If you wish to have a guest join you for any meal, please pay separately for those meals under the "Agenda" section.
- Credit card processing cost will be added to the registration fee schedule below.
- If registration is canceled, the credit card processing cost will not be refunded.
- Registration cost includes the paper publication charges by IEEE.
Before 15 August 2019
- General Conference Registration - $300
- IEEE Life Member Registration - $250
- Student Conference Registration - $150
After 15 August 2019
- General Conference Registration - $350
- IEEE Life Member Registration - $300
- Student Conference Registration - $200
Proceedings of the conference will be provided to all attendees via memory stick media. Papers will be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore and Acta IMEKO e-journal of International Measurement Confederation, only for those authors who register for and present their papers at the conference.